Oil Booms for less!
In Stock NOW!
Oil Containment Booms
Call (800) 869-9633
ON SALE NOW!
Universal Absorbent Pad/Rolls
For Industrial Use!
Abzorb Forklift Mat™
Prevent slip & falls.
Oil Booms - Floating Boom
Oil Booms For Marinas, Lakes and Harbors - Non-Absorbent
The Simplex Oil Booms have cylindrical foam flotation for use in protected waters such as harbors, marinas and lakes. They are light weight and easy to move for boat traffic.
Top quality closed-cell polyethylene foam flotation blocks and vinyl-coated skirting, which are both non-absorbent barriers, will effectively block oil, trash and debris. If properly maintained our durable oil booms will give you many years of service. The skirting barrier hangs below the water line 12 inches to keep pollutants from creeping under the spill containment boom.
A galvanized steel chain along the bottom adds weight and rigidity to the draft of the containment boom. The Simplex is an inexpensive boom manufactured in fully welded 22 oz. PVC material. The vinyl-coated polyester is resistant to UV rays.
Included are marine grade connectors that easily slide together and are made of aluminum. Toggle pins provide the needed strength to create longer lengths and to eliminate weak spots. The Oil Booms available in 50 foot and 100 foot lengths.
Oil booms come in many different sizes and styles. If you do not see the oil booms you need? Have a specific need? Contact us toll free at (800)869-9633 or by email. To see our other non-absorbent oil booms .
Click this link for our complete line of absorbents and other oil booms products.
- Non-absorbent oil booms for spill and debris containment.
- 6" freeboard above the surface to reduce splash over and keeps oils and debris inside boom.
- 12" draft that will prevent the escape of oil and debris from below the surface.
- Bright Yellow color so the boom is easy to locate in any weather.
- Galvanized steel chain running through the length of the boom adds weight and additional rigidity to the boom.
- Heavy duty closed-cell polyethylene 22-ounce material with reinforced, welded seams.
- UV resistant
- Custom Oil Boom lengths available to suit your needs.
- Durable hardware to secure boom in place.
- Boom cleans up with detergents or by power washing.
- Use in marinas, inland waterways and in harbors.
- One-man deployment capable because of compact size
- Deploy from boats, trucks, shore, docks or barges.
- Universal slide connectors are made of aluminum and are marine-grade. Connectors hold hydrocarbons or debris from getting through where booms are connected.
- Shipping point is IL warehouse.
Oil Spill Containment Booms On Sale Now
Freeboard: 6" / 0.15m
Draft: 12" / 0.30m
Fabric: 22 oz PVC
Ballast: 1/4" / 6 mm galvanized chain
Boom weight: 1.7lb/ft / 2.5kg/m
Connector: Universal slide or ASTM Z
5000 lbs actual breaking strength
Conforms to OPA-90 specs for calm or protected waters.
See Federal Regulatory Compliance Summaries here.
|0033050||Simplex Oil Booms for
Oil, Trash and Debris.
Length: 50 ft. (15m)
Weight each Section: 100 lbs
|0033100||Simplex Oil Booms
for Oil, Trash and Debris.
Length: 100 ft (30m)
Weight each Section: 200 lbs
Discounted - Simplex - 100 foot lengths.
Accessories for Spill Containment Booms
Bridles, Anchor Systems and Repair Kits
Contact us if you need Stand Off Units, Boom Lights & Connector Repair Kits (800)869-9633
Connects to the boom end connector and is secured with a toggle pin.
|0540030||Tow Bridle with Bullet Float
Ensures the tow bridle is not lost if dropped in the water. Adds buoyancy on boom when towing.
|0510000A||Anchor Systems- 24 lbs/11kg Danford type
Galvanized steel. Each kit contains: Safety wired galv. shackle; 8ft / 2.43m x 3/8" (10 mm) galvanized steel chain lower rode; 60ft / 18 m x 5/8" (16 mm) polypropylene rope upper rode with thimbles; Buoy - standard 15" / 38 cm inflatable - optional 12"
hard shell buoy at an additional system cost of $78.50; 6ft / 1.82 m x 5/8" / 16 mm polypropylene painter rope with thimble and Galvanized shackle.
|050100||Boom Fabric Repair Kit - 110V
Each Kit Contains:
Hand held thermal welding gun with slit nozzle; Patching fabric; Hand held roller; Water tight carrying case; Instructions.
Weight per kit: 17lbs.
We appreciate you shopping with us today. Thank you!
Industrial Safety Products
Steel Bollard Posts | Column Protectors | Corner Protectors | Forklift Mat | Machine Safety Guards - Rack Guards | Wall Protectors
Our complete line of spill kits.
Small Portable Spill Kit | Fleet Spill Kits | Duffel Bag Spill Kit | 5 Gallon Pail Spill Kit | 20 Gallon Drum Spill Kit | 30 Gallon Drum Spill kit | 55 Gallon Drum Spill Kit | 65 Gallon Overpack Spill Kit | 95 Gallon Overpack Spill Kit | Small Mobile 50 Gallon Overpack Spill Kit | Large Mobile Spill Kit | Mobile Spill Kit Cart | Mobile Spill Cart Caddie | Mercury Spill Kit | Battery Acid Spill Kit