Nobody likes a spill, but when it happens in an industrial workplace, it can be more than just an inconvenience. Chemicals, oils, and contaminants can not only damage your facility and equipment, but can also present health and safety hazards — and even environmental concerns.
Being prepared for spills isn’t just smart — it’s required. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations state that facilities with more than 1,320 gallons of above-ground storage and 42,000 gallons of underground storage are required to have a Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC) plan. And even if your numbers aren’t quite that high, it’s still smart to have a plan in case of a spill.
That’s why it’s absolutely imperative to have spill containment pallets on hand in case of emergency. Luckily, we offer six different types of spill pallets to meet your specific needs.
- Spill Pallets and Platforms — These traditional pallets will hold one to eight drums. These units, available in high or low profile, are easy to load and unload and can connect to handle more drums as needed. If you have aggressive fluids that are not compatible with polyethylene, we have fluorinated models available.
- Economy Spill Pallets and Basins — Available in one-, two-, and four-drum models. Our new, flexible models, available with or without grates, come in one- to six-drum sizes.
- Outdoor Drum Storage — We have a broad selection of covered outdoor spill pallets. Choose from spill pallet building, roll tops, lift tops, and flip-top covered pallets.
- IBC Spill Containment Pallets — We offer standard, modular, and hardtop intermediate bulk container (IBC) containment pallets.
- Stackable and Drum-Dispensing Workstations — These space-saving units allow you to safely dispense chemicals, and are also available covered, for use indoors or outdoors.
- Portable — For use in vehicles, for temporary storage, and for emergency use, these affordable units are easy to set up for quick clean-ups.