- Test that the safety tape is adhesive before installation by just peeling back a small section.
- Temperature of the surface should be above 55˚
- Apply to smooth surface. Repair application area to insure it is smooth by filling in any cracks or depressions. Porous surfaces should be sealed; Never apply the safety tape over grout lines
- Remove oils, dirt and flaking paint using a industrial cleaner
- Be sure any soap residue is removed by flushing the surface.
- Surface must be completely dry.
- When Cutting the Safety Tape to size we suggest rounding the corners.
- When peeling off paper backing try to keep fingers off the adhesive.
- Position and press into place pushing from the center out to the edges to remove
air bubbles. A rubber hand roller helps to get maximum adhesion.
- The area can be used immediately after the tape is applied.
- The surface of the tape itself can be cleaned as needed using a mild detergent cleaner.
Contact us at (800)869-9633 or email us through www.absorbentsonline.com